Monday, June 30, 2008

No longer a baby

My littlest guy is now 3. Okay so it's been awhile since his birthday but.....




G'ma and G'pa Sanders came over the Sat before his birthday to give him a present. We didn't have a cake....but we had brownies. He didn't care, we plopped 3 candles in and it was the coolest thing to him. We even lit the candles twice for him, he LOVED it. He got 2 dinosaurs from them and they were a hit. one walks with a button and the other growls. He loves them both. In fact Sunday morning we couldn't fine the quieter one to take to church and it was very traumatic and we were late, still with no dino. He did survive though.














On his birthday I had an appointment so I met Tim and the kids at Mickydees for lunch after I was done. It is Porter's favorite place. Well anywhere with a burger. The kids even got kids meals WHAHOO. Porter was in heaven with his birthday burger! Then we had mac & cheese for dinner. His 2 favorite things. I wasn't complaining either, very little clean up with those 2 meals. He loved the candles and the songs. We all had such a good time playing and having fun. He didn't care too much about his cake yet so I did simple green frosting with some new dinos plopped on top and walla. He loved it! He also got a great ball with farm animals on it, one like the kind at schools. He didn't jump up and down over it but he'll love it. He did Love his new yightneen qween though, it's just his size to cart around the house, it also flips over as it's wound up to drive, pretty cool. Tucker was so mad that Porter didn't care about the flipping and wouldn't let him show him how to do it.





No comments: