So this post is VERY late. This was Friday the 22nd.
Tim had to go into work later that night so he took the morning off. Perfect for a day at the Point. We had been meaning to get a season pass. First stop was the Dinosaurs. As we drove in the car all the kids were growing and playing dinos.
This is a very normal occurrence at our house these days. Porter is obsessed with Dinos and anything to do with them. As we walked into the building he was having a hard time looking at the big dino on the wall and walking at the same time. This is Tucker being a Raptor.
We have driven past that dino for the last year and you can see him from clear up the street and to see him in person was HUGE for Porter.

We have driven past that dino for the last year and you can see him from clear up the street and to see him in person was HUGE for Porter.
BEAUTIFUL
What happened to my "little" girl?
I wish this photo didn't turn out so grainy I love her face here.
All the kids loved the sand table....Even my BIGGEST kid if you know what I mean. Even I joined in after I had captured enough photos (are there ever really enough photos, I mean come on!)
Tucker loved to dam up the water, until the dam broke, he had a dam good time making all those dam's and I took all the dam pictures I wanted to take. (if you haven't seen Vegas Vacation that wasn't funny)
One little boy nearby heard Tucker say dam and I heard him whisper "we don't say that word it's bad" I chuckled to myself.


Abbey was into making the area esthetically pleasing with the placement of plants
And Porter was just happy if he could find a spot for his short little legs to get him tall enough to reach anything.
Here's Tim getting in on the fun, I love the look on his face.
My whole crew. UGH what happened to my babies.


Of course they were perfect for this shot and then the delay of the camera.... still cute, they are MINE.
So glad I got this picture of Tucker.He is always so busy and off doing big kid things there aren't as many photos of him anymore.
I know that's normal but it's still sad in a way.
Abbey striking a pose. Again
Porter was so determined to climb right in this exhibit, Tim decided to help him out a little. It was no longer a cool idea to Porter after that.
Next was the sand area where they can "discover" bones. Tucker loved to direct everyone on doing it right, Abbey loved meeting new girls and Porter though the brushes were shovels and tried to use them as such, didn't exactly work out for him real well.
up coming post will show our the rest of our day, the farm animals
No comments:
Post a Comment