Isn't this the cutest puppy you have ever seen? He loves his bowl of water and has the softest hair. He loves to cuddle too. Kisses are abounding with him around, even slimy ones with his tongue. He asked for milk in a bowl and was denied that option. Yes our puppy can talk he is amazing!


3 comments:
He is getting so big. I loved the birthday pictures too. Looks like fun. He would love playing puppies with Adam and Jones, they make cages and everything!
cutest post ever!! I'ts a boy thing... mine still act like dogs in lots of ways... but now that they are older the bad thing is they sort of smell like dogs too!! :) He is getting so big, can't believe he's three!! I sure miss you!! I check your blog all the time and finally had a minute to leave a comment... I think about you a lot and am so grateful for the instnat connection we made! I think the world of you and your cute family stay in touch ok? lots of love!!
this is such a cute post! so in the moment. thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment