Thursday, June 5, 2008

Blahs

So today I feel like crap! There is an upside though... My Tucker sure enjoys taking care of people. I heard him in the kitchen and thought Oh great a mess.... well then he walks into my room with some toast. So sweet! And he got "the kids" cereal for breakfast. "mom you don't have to worry about feeding the kids breakfast." My tummy is just all rumbly and yucky. (And no I'm not pregnant for anyone who is wondering.) Another plus is he is not arguing about anything I ask or tell him today. I said "do I need to be sick everyday so you won't argue with me?" I think it made him think, a little :) he is only 7 but such a sweet heart.
I was so excited to get a lot done today, it was going to be the first day this week with nothing going on, oh well it will all still be there tomorrow that's for sure!
Yesturday I took Porter for a speech evaluation (which he doesn't qualify for anymore) and then I saw a huge rash all over his torso. And his breathe reaked! Great I thought strep. So I'm thinking how I've probably contaminater 2 more homes since the big kids were at friends houses. So I have great friends who said take as long as you need and I took him to the reg. Dr. on the way home. He ran a strep test twice! He couldn't beleive it was negative. But his little tonsils were HUGE so he gave him a prescription anyway. Just glad we didn't have strep to share.
Okay that was about the most boring post EVER but life isn't always "cute"

No comments: