Friday, June 27, 2008

Swiming



I took the kids swiming last Thurs. (June19 I'm behind) we hadn't done ANYTHING all week due to my stupid incision spot acting up. Anyway Tucker got invited to go and I thought okay that's it all of us are going pain or not it will keep my mind off of it. We had a ball! Porter had fun exploring the water and was fearless!
He would keep walking and just put his head up in the air so the water wouldn't get in his mouth and then I would scoop him up and start over, kicking and screaming as I took him back to the shallow area. Well.... Tucker got a life jacket for him and he took off, I turned around and he was gone, when I got to him he was rolling around in the water. I've never been so horrified that I couldn't get to him fast enough. It was awful, needless to say that cured his fealessness and he wanted to go home. I did get him back in the water but he never did go much further than waist deep after that. I guess that is a good fear, as long as he is still willing to learn how to do the water someday. This is the only picture I got of Tucker since he was so busy playing with his friends.

And Abbey.... she is now loving to pose for the camera (if she's in the mood)

CHEESE!

No comments: