Here are some pics of my sisters' baby and my baby, I think I'm only able to call him that for 11 more days. He will be
3 on the 24
th =( It's just doesn't seem possible to me! Daisy
just turned one on the 11
th, she's
sooo cute, Porter enjoyed picking on her while we visited. I mean that
literally, he was a stinker.
Porter was "racing" with Daisy in the first pic, can you tell he had stiff competition!

3 comments:
I love the picture of Porter and Daisy racing. Porter is so in to it and Daisy is just like whatever. Haha. The look on Porter's face is priceless.
Oh I hate when the youngest gets older! I think as long as he is your youngest you can call him baby Porter. Just lay off the "baby" part when he's in high school..haha..at least in front of his dates...
Looks like a fun weekend! I LOVE Abbeys new hair do, she is so pretty and grown up. I can't believe Porter will be 3! They grow up way too fast.
Post a Comment