Here's one of Tuck the first ride down.
I got this one of Abbey on the second run.
Here's Porter declaring that he'd rather sit in the stroller than go down again. He went down the first time with Tim and ended up kinda getting dragged, so for the next run he sat in the stroller. You can see the stroller way up the hill behind him, at least I knew he wasn't going anywhere. When I went down he came with me hanging onto me like a koala, he would turn his head slightly to see in front of us. The next time we went I tried to turn him around on my lap so he could see and that was not happening. Koala again it was. But at least he had fun.
After we went on the slide a few time we went over to where they had the sprinklers on. They had buckets with sponges in water so you could throw them at each other. What a great idea, no filling of balloons and they didn't hurt. We had so much fun pelting each other! I'm so glad I wasn't a stick in the mud, I almost didn't wear my swimming suit. Then I did something well Tim thought it was mean I thought it was pure GENIUS. I filled up a bucket with water, snuck up behind Tim and SOAKED him. He had a shirt on that was dry before this :) . I got him good!!!!! How often does that happen? not very.
We went back over to get some more sliding in. On the last one just as we got close to the front of the line the were pulling the hose away from the slide, Tim was on the side with Porter and motioned for us to just go for it. So I grabbed the kids hands and off we went with about a million other people. Tuck had wanted to race me and Abbey had wanted to go alone so she promptly let go of my hand! Tim got some GREAT pictures of us. I was so glad he got the camera!!!! And I didn't even ask him too!
Check out this pic, she's in the air!!!! These last two pics were in the same one I just cropped them so you could see them better.


2 comments:
Yeah, your kids are so much more adventurous than mine. Jeremy was being a stink last night. No. That's not fair. He had to meet with one of his partners last night so we opted out. Looks like tons of fun!
That looks like so much fun! You guys are such fun parents to get into it and play! I love it.
Post a Comment