Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Abbey's smile

I just love Abbey's little smile it makes me so happy to see it, maybe that's cuz she smiles a lot more now that she is feeling so much better. When she was little she would say "mom I mile at you" They just melt your heart. Well today her smile has officially changed and will never be the same again! She lost her first tooth, it was a little traumatic, it's been loose for forever!!! And since the new tooth was coming in behind it the roots weren't getting eaten away at anymore. We all took turns wiggling it and she was so brave! She wanted it out so bad but of course didn't want it to hurt. When it was over she said that didn't hurt to bad, I think it hurt more to get it loose than to actually get it out. Tim covered her ears and told me it needed to be pushed back to come out, but that he wanted her to sit up so she wouldn't swallow it. Then he said just use your little finger to push it back, he had sat her up so his hands had moved and she hollered out "I heard that!!!" I laughed so hard. The next one will be easier and it's already loose and a new one coming in behind it too. Can you say braces? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

shes adorable!

Kris said...

This is exactly like Emma! That is so funny. We really need to get together before the summer is over.

Emily said...

I love those toothless grins!! She is so cute Julie, how fun to have a girl! throw up and tents do not go well together... it happened to me my first year of girls camp... not the throwing up thank goodness, just the witnessing and smelling etc... It was awful!! and the poor girl could not get the tent to un zip... you get the picture... barf was everywhere!! Glad that they are feeling better and ya, that's one of those that will be told for years "remember when everyone got sick camping?" I love those stories!!! I miss you and it's so nice to check in and keep in touch through our blogs! if your ever up this way come visit ok?!! love ya!