Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Trampoline/ weekend

I LOVE jumping pictures. pure JOY on their faces.



On Saturday the kids were so excited to go pick up our trampoline mat. And then antsy as we ran errands that they had to wait to play on it. Once we got home Tucker was to busy helping dad with 4-wheelers to jump though, kind of ironic. I got some fun pics of Abbey though, and Porter was sleeping much to his dismay.


Abbey sat down and just smiled for the camera.


Sunday afternoon Tim bounced the little eggs.





That night we decided to have a cook out in our campground of a backyard, unfortunately I forgot to take pics. Our friends the Logan’s came over and the kids had so much fun playing and getting DIRTY. They even got a turn on the 4-wheeler. Porter Buck’s (they have a Porter too) smile couldn’t have gotten any bigger. Tim said the fun meter was how dirty they got, well they reached the limit.
Our little Porter got bounced to high and hurt his little ankle, but it’s fine now. We wrapped it up in a mini ace bandage and he walked just fine. By Monday he didn’t even need it. And I’m sure glad for that.


Sunday afternoon we went to Roy to visit Tim’s dad and Anthony came over too. The kids played outside and fed the horses watermelon rinds. Tucker ate 4 huge pieces of watermelon and then felt to sick to have any dinner.

blue from M&M's I thought they melted in your mouth not in your hands, you should have seen his hands. I berely got a pic he kept moving and my phone only likes still shots

Then we headed to Kaysville to sleep over at my parents’ house, it was late when we got there because of a freeway closer, sure glad that was the only reason.
I was helping Porter learn to add the filler words in his sentence i.e. of, is. After he was done I asked him a question and he said yes, well I repeated “yes” back to him. He looked at me and said “very good mom, very good” My mom and I laughed so hard. They learn everything we do; it’s so scary to think of sometimes.

We played with the Schleich cousins on Monday and went to McDonalds for lunch. It was something to do with all that rain. Porter did play in the gutter and had so much fun splashing and getting all wet of course.
Abbey finally warmed up to everyone about and hour before we left Monday night. She is so delightful and fun once she warms up, she just takes a long time for it to happen. To bad she doesn’t have a pre-heat button.

3 comments:

LuAnn Sandes said...

I forgot what about the rocks? they look really close to the tramp Now that is a grandma comment. Grandpa says rocks are hard GS

Amy said...

You have a trampoline! Kaitlin is going to want to live at your house!

Speaking of how kids pick everything up, the other day I was at K's dance class. Alex was freaking out over everything, so I took him to the car to watch a movie. He spilled his popcorn all over the car. I yelled (not one of my proudest moments) Damn it, Alex! And what did he do but say, damn it!, damn it! damn it! Over and over. I was nortified, but the way he was saying it was too cute. I guess, though, now it's time for me to stop swearing around him!

Tracey said...

We haven't put up our trampoline yet. I think our neighbors are more excited for it then my kids.