Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pantry

I finally organized my pantry yesterday. WHAOO!! It never really got done since the move and it's been driving me crazy! It rally wasn't as bad as it has been, that made it a bit easier :) It doesn't look to different but at least things have a home now (we'll see how long it lasts)
So when I was trying to decide what to have for lunch I remembered that I had luncheon meat and green peppers in the fridge. And I knew exactly what I wanted. A sandwich like I used to get in Logan at the Italian Place, it was a little dive in the back of a store. Too its no longer there. We used to save our money to go there, it was soooo yummy. I would go with Christina, Jenny, Erin and Lindsay. They had tons of fresh vegetables and would cook them on the grill with your meat and then add the cheese at the end. They would also grill the bun and add mayonaise, shredded lettuce and sprouts just before they handed it to you. Oh it was so good!!!! Tim and I have them in the summertime, yesterday's was the first of many. I hope our green peppers and tomatoes grow well so I can have more.

No comments: