Thursday, May 29, 2008

Scooter

This will explain P's poor little shoes in a previous post. And he isn't even going as fast as he used to go, he learned to slow down a bit.


5 comments:

Sarah Schwartz said...

What a Mad-Man! That boy wears me out just watching. I'm buy him a dozen more pairs of shoes if that will keep him busy & happy all summer long!

Oh, I like your video editing!

Amy said...

Seeing Porter do such a normal kid thing reminds me how stinking neurotic my kids are. None of them would dare propel themselves so fast! They're total chickens!

Lets get together next week sometime (or at least the girls!) My dad will have gone home and all of the family togetherness will be all over!

Tawnya said...

Hey you I'm glad I found your blog...finally! Porter cracks me up riding on Abby's scooter! haha...and I love how he just pesters by hitting the back of her bike! Totally reminds me of my brothers growing up...rrrr! I'm adding you to my list!

Tracey said...

Quinton and I just watched this and couldn't stop laughing. Porter is so funny and we love his big smile.

Tracey said...

Don't forget to add me when you go private. I'll e-mail you my blog e-mail address.