So today Tucker was asked to help me clean up some clippings from a bush that I just gave a hair cut to. He asked if he could get paid. I told yes with hugs and kisses. He grumbled and hemmed and hawed. I told him that he could get paid for doing it when I did.
Later in the evening the kids were doing the nightly pick up of "CRAP" off the floors while finished up dinner. Tucker rolls in (he was wearing his healys or whatever they are) and says "so mom ya know how you don't get paid for all the work you do around here all the time? well here is your pay" and he slaps 3 pennies that he found on the living room floor on the counter! Well it's a good thing he is 7 and not a teenager or it wouldn't have been "nice" it would have been hmm I don't know the right word but nice isn't it. So for all you other moms out there....all the work we do in a day is worth $.03 how does that make you feel?
4 comments:
LOL! Now I know what I'm worth. What a funny thing!
And I thought $117,000.00 (which someone said they read SAHM's should make) was to little!
And I thought $117,000.00 (which someone said they read SAHM's should make) was to little!
He is such a funny kid. Sounds like you are all doing good :) How is the new house?
We just started out own blog, if you care to take a peek :)
Post a Comment