Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mr. Imagination

Porter has such an imagination these days he's not even himself!!! just yesterday he was so many different people/animals here's a rundown.
  • snake
  • bug
  • Scooter (from Fly me to the moon)
  • Dash (from Incredibles)
  • Wall-E & apparently I was EEEEEvvvaaa
  • Chicken Little
  • Mr. Incredible
  • Little foot (oh the whole family has names to go with this one!!!)
I know I'm forgetting some if you can believe it. It sounds cute, and well it really is but.... when I say "please go get your shoes" he looks at me and says "say  Chicken Little please go get your shoes" and of course he can't move until you've said it. this goes with saying thank you or love you or what ever.  And frankly I have a hard enough time calling him Porter and not Tucker or Abbey and I'm supposed to remember what other name he has  :)     and I don't even know who I am anymore...Am I Eva or Mama longneck? I think right now I'm actually Julie since they are all in bed!!!

No comments: