Monday, February 16, 2009

Tired?

After a LOOONG day of shopping with the family this little guy was bushed!!! He wanted to eat a "doughnut" AKA a cinnamon roll from IKEA. I thought he was awfully quiet just as Tim whispered "come here" and there he was still ready with his fork and completely asleep.
I thought for sure the camera's flash would wake him up but it didn't even faze him. he slept for a good 3 hours and woke up at 8:30 PM all you mothers know this is not ideal. BUT... he went down again at 9:30 I guess his little body was still recovering from his nasty ear infections from last week when his temp on average was 102 and 2 trips to the Dr.




























6 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe he's just sitting there sleeping! What muscular control! ;) I have never seen something like that! So funny!

Brooke said...

so cute, I love that little dozer :)

Pieces of Us said...

haha. That is the cutest thing ever!!! I love that kid!

getting your blood drawn again? What???

You suck.
I wish we had grass. Just lots of snow for us.


Beckam has way curly hair when it's wet. When it dries it goes straight. I will try and get a pic of it and post it. hehe

Sarah Schwartz said...

Too cute for words.

Mindy said...

He is so cute. I can't believe he can sit up for so long. That will work out great for when he gets old and married and wants to sleep in sacrament. hehe

Anonymous said...

haha what a funny little boy