I had so much fun playing with my camera, I need to take a class :)
Some good looking guy I found to take photos of
Tucker and Porter looking at the pretzels they apparently were sharing with nature.
And here is my favorite photo of the day, it just turned out PERFECT if I do say so myself.
doesn't she look cute in that hat, I made it to match her coat
oh I like how this picture turned out too, although I wish you could see him holding my hand a bit more, the white jacket doesn't help in that area.
Porter moping as he was denied access to that lovely puddle. I wish I had caught his face as he saw it and approached it while looking at his dad to make sure he wasn't being seen.
2 comments:
That looks like a ton of fun. I do love the picture of Abbey, so cute.
perfect weather for such an outing. The pictures look great!
Post a Comment