Sunday, February 1, 2009

8 is Great



Tucker was baptized yesturday and it was a wonderful day for him.
So many family and dear friends came and supported all of us it was wonderful. It was so nice to have people who love us with us that day.


Tucker and Abbey sang a song together and it was the sweetest thing I've ever heard, they did it perfect which I must say was a miracle. The best part was hearing Tucker give Abbey instructions during the prelude music.


We had a great time together afterwords and it made the day even better.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Congradulations Tucker that is a true blessing. Im so happy for you.

Brooke said...

Julie, we are so old!! Can you believe they are 8! Tell Tucker we are so happy with his choice, he looks like a handsome young man :)

Pieces of Us said...

Congratulations Tucker! I wish I could have been there! Shannon said it was awesome!

Anonymous said...

that was so much fun i'm glad i came! i missed you guys so much and they are all getting so big!
and do you happen to know spencer's number? :) ya know, he is a cutie. if you happen to get it, if you dont mind you could text it to me or something. :)
-holly

Emily said...

WOW! your first one to be baptized, so fun! Evan's baptism day is the day it really hit me that I am old... not his birthday or my birthday NO... his baptism day??... I think it hit a little how serious this job of motherhood is and that thought can really age a mom I guess!!:) He is such a special little boy, we sure miss you guys glad it was a perfect day, I swuld have loved to hear the singing- Cute kids!