Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Heals anyone?

Porter loves playing dress-up with Abbey. Well mostly just dressing up his feet. Her shoes are so easy for him to get on and off. He loves it when I say “Hi Abbey” if he’s wearing her shoes. Well after the move needless to say things were everywhere and he found these babies of mine and LOVED wearing them. He posed just perfectly for these pictures! He will hate them in a few years, aren’t moms great getting these lovely pictures of their kids? It was hard to get the shoes away from him, I didn’t want him to get hurt trying to walk in them.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I have contemplated cressing Alex up, just to see what he and Kaitlin think about it. I know Kaitlin would get a huge kick out of it. Alex would, too, probably. He loves to get dressed. Cute pictures of Porter! I especially love the skirt!

Sarah Schwartz said...

He will love them in the future - that's what mom's are for!