The Wednesday after we moved (March 5th) we decided we needed to do something fun as a family. So we escaped the box mess and went to Chuck E Cheese!!! We had a ball! It was sooo much fun! We had more tokens than we needed for one night and we used lot. Our trick? internet coupons, and not just the ones you get off their site, sign up for the email coupons they ROCK! The kids know we get to go back and play again because we still have more tokens left. Porter Loved the monster truck and could have stayed in there all night. Well until Chucky came by. Poor Chuck E. couldn’t get Porter off of him. He STALKED the poor mouse. When the other kids were done with Chuck E he would pay attention to Porter some more, he was really cute with him. Just as we were leaving Chuck E. happened to walk by and Porter did not want to go home with us anymore!
2 comments:
Compared to my kids, Porter is the bravest kid around! Kaitlin hated Chuck E Cheese the last time we went (almost two years ago). I know she would love it now, but I think Alex would be totally freaked out. How did I get such neurotic kids? That last picture of Porter hugging old Chuck is adorable!
What fun. I've never taken my kids. That is so nice the Chuck was such a good sport.
Post a Comment