So our cute little stinker of a 2-year old didn't want to go to bed tonight! He first came out needing his socks off. (he had gone to bed with them over the top of his jammies, silly boy!) Then I thought I heard someone coming down the stairs. I went around the corner and there he sat on the bottom step, with his hands over his eyes. I'm sure he thought he was invisible to any passersby. I ran back hoping he didn't see me and grabbed the camera. Upon my return this is what I caught! Who could resist that smile?!

The next 2 photos are recreated, I had to have them to scrap the cute story! if you are a scrapper you will understand, if not you will think I'm loony. Either way.

2 comments:
Cutest kid ever! sometimes don't you just wish time would stand still- I love kids at his age- they do the cutest things! He is darling!
me again... i left a whole bunch of comments...it's been awhile since I read up on your cute blog!! love the new look, your pictures and all that! It has been too long since we have hung out... I wanna see all your scrapbooking before you pack it and just chat... looking forward to Friday night!!!
Post a Comment