
If I wasn't lazy I'd add a picture of our wedding, oh well I guess you know I'm lazy!
Tonight was our anniversary eve. Tim happened to get home from work early so we decided to go somewhere, where we weren't quite sure! We went to the mall and then decided to go out to eat to the Olive Garden, the 3 kids and all. We had a fabulous time!!!! We wouldn't have the 3 little ones if it hadn't been for tomorrow, after all. Well… at least I'd like to think we wouldn't! Anyway, I got a fabulous compliment from my hubby; he said my breadsticks were better than the Olive Gardens!!!!!!!!!! Can you get better than that! It was nice after the comment from Abbey this morning! (see previous post) LOL
The kids were very well behaved and Porter loved the food! He clapped and cheered when I gave him more salad. What 2 year old likes salad? And one with tangy vinegar dressing? Oh Well, he LOVED it. And then we gave him some of Tucke’rs alfredo and he cheered some more, he even announced to the waiter that he needed more! What a silly kid. However, he didn't want any chocolate dessert, how weird is that? Actually even the oldest kids didn't have much of the dessert, oh well, Tim and I enjoyed it!!! It was a fun night out as a family. I'm very thankful for the last GREAT 10 years, and look forward to many more!! It has flown by; I guess time does fly when you are having fun! And who better to have fun with than your BEST friend?
I do remember that 10 years ago it wasn't as snowy as this year!!! I had short sleeves on my wedding dress and I didn't even need a coat for pictures, no one had a coat on for the pictures. It was beautiful and sunny! It did start with flurries later at night but was absolutely perfect for the daytime!
2 comments:
Congratulations on 10 years. I hope you got to do something fun with Tim.
wow! remember when ten years felt like forever... and now it is just gone in a flash... that is a sign of old age, you know...Agh!!!
Post a Comment