Thursday, February 14, 2008

HOME

My boys arrived home a little after 11:30 last night; Tucker was asleep again before we knew it. I got a phone call just after they arrived and by the time I went up to snuggle him in bed he was GONE, I don't think he even knew I was there. They finally decided to cancel school today, which is a good thing since our road has not even been plowed yet, not even the main road behind our house. Crazy snow! And to think this was supposed to be a little storm, well snow depth wise I think it was but the wind WHOA it did a number. Tim said they would not have made it with out his google maps and GPS on his phone they had a ton of people follow them through the back roads from the school. The guy he went with wants it on his phone now too. I hope Tucker will sleep in. Unfortunately for me Miss Abbey fell asleep last night at about 6 so we are up and about. But she is in a fabulously silly mood so that helps!

No comments: