- Thursday morning busy day ahead and my hair took all of 5 minutes to do, silly I know but it made my day easier
- Kids were ALL happy and got ready fast! and we were out of the house by 9:00
- Went to Tuckers school Christmas sing and Porter made it through the whole thing and it was over an hour long!!!!
- Stopped snowing just before we left the school.
- Cute little size 4 feet that stopped to step in every mound of snow on the way to the car I think it took 15 minutes to get to the car. But I couldn't pick him up.
- When I got home I had a little pity party & a few minutes later my honey spontaneously started dancing me around the kitchen to Harry Connick's Christmas CD it was just what I needed. (he was still home recovering from the stomach bug)
- Little people who understand that mommy can't pick them up right now (this one is hard for me, I've had to do this too much of my kids lives)
- Kids who help with the laundry and even some of it was voluntary.
- SINGING, my kids love to sing. And I love hearing them especially Christmas songs.
- hot chocolate (doesn't that make everything right)
- Tucker helping neighbors just because he wants too.
- Kids making Christmas crafts, they had sooo much fun.
- Hearing my kids having fun during their time-out together, at least they stopped fighting so I guess it worked.
I'm sure I'm forgetting many things here I know I am but isn't it sad how we (or should I say me) so often focus on the crap and not all the good, so I personally needed to do this one. I need to do it more often too.
Okay I'm shutting down the cheese factory, and hopefully I'll post some cute kid pics soon.
1 comment:
Definitely a good idea. The little good things tend to get lost in the hustle and bustle of our everyday lives, don't they?
Post a Comment