Friday, December 14, 2007
BONKERS
Tim and I were able to got to the Mormon Tabernacle Christmas concert last night. It was fabulous by the way. Well just before we left Abbey was twirling around and fell down on the edge of a table and smacked her forehead, I thought for sure it had split open and that we would need the babysitter for a different reason, well luckily it didn't, but it was close. We iced it up good and gave her some medis (medicine). This picture was taken this morning and I just couldn't get a picture that showed it very well, the camera hides it nicely it looks worse in real life! She took a little more medicine again this morning because it hurt still, and it is still slightly swollen, so she did a good job on it. At least she is smiling! and what a pretty smile she has, she used to scowl all the time and these days she is always putting a smile on her face, and when I get grouchy she says mom look and points to her pretty smile, who could grouch at that?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment