
Not only that but Emily was nice enough to bring over a relish tray and ice cream (which she said she had but they went and bought that too the stinkers) it was fun for Tucker to have more people over for his UN-birthday Even is 8 and Eli is well 6 today actually, so they are just around him. For his b-day from us he got a K'nex roller coaster set he was soooo excited!!!

Tim found a great deal as usual on this, I think he was just as excited as Tucker! All the boys went to build it and Emily and I chatted it was really fun, I didn't get a picture of all those boys gathered around all those parts and instructions. (yes they used the instructions)

Here's the final project!!! He took this picture to school for show and tell yesterday!!!

We almost forgot to have cake and ice cream!!! We were reminded by the kids of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment