Thursday, December 6, 2007

We are still here!!! Somewhere

Well it's been busy, but I've got to write down the funny things that kids say. So last night I'm getting ready to go to Enrichment Night and I didn't have any pockets so Tim put my cell phone down my shirt as a joke (well we all know I couldn't hide it there if I wanted too!!) Anywho Tucker asks "did he just put it down your boob thing" We were laughing soooo hard I think Tim almost started to cry! The fun part is when I got home they had been doing paper crafts Tim had printed out pictures of their favorite Disney characters and then the kids had cut them out (which i have to say they did a fabulous job of) and they made them into standing characters. They were so proud!! Porter's new thing to say is "oh crap" he says it when someone drops something, it's really quite cute. I just had him evaluated today for speech therapy and they got him to qualify by using his 30 months old that he will be in 2 weeks. He's a great talker don't get me wrong he copies everything, BUT he just isn't making his own sentences so I hope this will help give him a boost, better now than later!!! Abbey is still our little princess and she said the cutest thing the other day too and now I've forgotten, bad, bad, mommy! If I remember I'll post it. I know it was post worthy cuz I put it in my post file in my brain I guess that file has since been deleted or put in another directory. Can you tell I'm married to a computer geek. We are going to celebrate Tucker's Birthday tomorrow since it's so close to Christmas that way he has some space between gifts. He's pretty excited!!!

3 comments:

Sarah Schwartz said...

Out of the mouths of babes! There are some moments that make me eternally grateful I am able to just simply be in the presence of my children. Mommy-hood sure has some perks (hearing what your children come up with) & some of the opposite (loosing your brain) LOL ;) Hope the Abbey-ism come to you soon, but if not I'm sure she'll come up with another.

Emily said...

Hi! just so you know I am constantly checking out your blog and I try to leave a comment pretty frequently- I have a BIG pet peeve about ppl who read and maybe even enjoy but don't say anything???? Anyway thanks for the delicious dinner- you are such a Martha...homeade breadsticks, chili to die for, lemon water (I gotta get the recipe!) plus a darling Birthday cake for Tucker...and all your homeade stuff!! (ornaments, stockings, vinyl letters etc...) I am now a little intimidated Jules... Your too amazing for me... Anyway We had so much fun hangin with your cute Fam tonight-- lookin forward to more good times!

Julie said...

Okay thanks for the comments you 2!!! I know you guys look but it's all the other people I don't know about LOL anyway thanks to both of you.
And I am NO Martha!!! I try but no, don't be intimidated at all!!!!! We had sooo much fun too thank you for coming over!! And thank you for getting Tucker something you really didn't need to but he loves it!!!! so does Porter!! thanks again.