Today my honey is 32 years young. I told Tucker this morning that his dad is old and he didn't agree I told him that his dad was 25 years older than him and he said well I'm just glad I'm his kid. It was sooo sweet. They are such buddies.
Wow I just realized I've almost known Tim for half of my life! I'm currently 30 years young and we've known each other nearly 14 years and married for almost 10. And we've been through a lot in those 10 years and I wouldn't trade any of it for anything!! Not all of it has been fun but it's brought us closer together and I love him more now than ever! He has always taken such good care of me when I've had all of my crazy health problems and I appreciate it so much. I got a new appreciation for it after helping him through his back surgery, it's not easy being the care taker I prefer the patient roll, he says he doesn't like being the patient, so at least we agree on that. I'm most thankful that he is feeling so good these days with regards to his back, he sat for 2 straight hours last night at the concert we haven't been able to do that in years it was wonderful. I would still keep him even if he weren't doing better but this way is much more fun for both of us!
Anyway Happy Birthday honey!
3 comments:
Hi Julie, this is Shelley from your ward in North Ogden, I was excited to find your blog ! I hear from Melanie that you love Lehi, I'm glad. Your family is so cute, tell Tucker hi for me, I miss having him in our primary class. :)
So nice to here from someone up north!!! We do miss everyone up there, but we are enjoying it down here too. Thanks for looking and for commenting!!! Have a Merry Christmas.
Julie,
I did add a counter today-so thanks for the advice. I'm thinking that I may be embarrassed when the numbers don't jump up very high! :) Thankyou for your well wishes the other day too. We appreciate prayers from wherever we can get em!
Post a Comment