Okay I remembered what Abbey said the other day. I was reminded this morning as she was
snuggling with us in our bed and she had her pretty smile on her face and Tim and I both commented on it at the same time. The other day she was grouchy and I asked where her smile was (we play a game of finding it sometimes) and she informed me that she had left it as school, she wasn't smiling as she said it either!!! I told her that was too bad since she didn't go back to school for 5 days. It's a good thing she found a spare one because it sure is pretty.
During church today she asked "Is today fast Sunday or slow Sunday?" I started to laugh and then she said "because I'm hungry" Lets just say it was hard to keep my composure during Sacrament meeting after she asked that question.
If you've recently read other posts you know that we celebrated Tuck's birthday last Friday (post coming) anyway Friday morning Tucker was getting ready for school and had presents on his mind when he said "I'm a Todd" I was thinking what is he talking about? "I'm a Todd so you need to buy toys for me." He was thinking of "Toys for Tots" I was laughing inside soooo hard, "I'm a Todd" So I explained what it meant and he pipes up "well are we going to?" I loved that he understood what it was for and immediatly wanted to help other kids, I think it's hard for them to even imagine that other kids don't have what they do.
Well Porter didn't have anything to quote but he did try to excape from nursery more than once I'm told, they refered to him as an escape artist, I didn't think he was tall enough to open the doors but they reassured me he did it quite well, and that every man he saw was his daddy, I can assure you that HE is wrong in that respect!!!!
2 comments:
Too funny. I love the Abby-ism!
Julie, Thankyou for your comment. I don't know Haylee Bean. I found her link off of one of my friends photo blogs and just love her pics.
Post a Comment