He wants to be so big!!! I'm sure going to miss his little language when he grows out of it and those cute stubby legs of his. I hope he loses the stubby legs eventually though so he can be tall like his daddy. He still has time to catch up they say it can take up to 3 years for them to catch up to their peers and some even longer. It's amazing to me to think that what they miss in the womb can take years to achieve. There are some things we can do with technology but recreating the comfort of the womb isn't one of them, although I'm so thankful of what they can do!!!!
The following pictures are of Porter's escape outfit and Abbey her last time being 4 going to pre-school. She is sooo excited for her birthday!
1 comment:
Julie- your kids are darling! Your blog is super cute- You new blogger you!!! love your style! we need to hang out ok!
p.S. I hope its ok if I add you to my list of friends on my blog?(you wanna be friends, right?) ...hee hee hee...
Post a Comment