Sunday afternoon we went to Janene and Chris's house for a combined Birthday party. It was soo fun, we celebrated for Spencer, Tony, Abbey, Bryson and Braden. Abbey was a little confused about it! I think she thought she had two birthday's. Plus it was Grandma Jenkins' birthday that day too and when I told her she said "you said it was my birthday." I tried to explain it was a party day for her, she'll get it eventually.
Abbey and Bryson's birthdays were the closest in proximity, well and Braden's but I don't think he really cared about sitting on the counter and cutting himself a huge piece of cake. Abbey was a little apprehensive about using a knife and being able to cut the cake. Uncle Chris was sooo cute with her. He plopped her up on the counter and gave her a huge butcher knife and tole her to cut as big of a piece as she wanted!!! Well she cut a big one!! Earlier that night she had told me that she was shy of Chris, well I think she has started to overcome that now, it was just so fun!
While everyone else was busy watching gifts be opened Porter snuck over and started helping himself to someones cake, he was a pure mess from what I hear. Dani McAllister was nice enough of do the cleaning off.He is becoming so demanding these days. Tim and I were just talking about him needing a new nickname. Tim was thinking about tornado, I though maybe hurricane Porter. It still hasn't been decided, maybe it will depend on whether any liquids are involved in the act of crime!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment