Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Abbey's Birthday!!!

Abbey was so excited to turn 5 she had been counting down for days!!! In fact one day at Grandma Sanders house she asked how many days it was until her birthday, I told her 13. She replied with "is that two 5's?" I told her it was two 5's and a 3 then she said "a 3 and a 2 and a 3 and a 2 and a 3?" My mom and I looked at each other in shock and replied yeesss. Tim was convinced it was a fluke until she did the same thing 2 days later when I told her it was 11 days until her birthday. I'm sure it's because she knows there are 5 people in our family and 2 girls and 3 boys, or 2 parents and 3 kids, we do that a lot. But it was still impressive!!!




Abbey only wanted to have Island Princess for her birthday, it's the latest Barbie movie. Well I thought she had plenty of Barbie's but since she talked about it non-stop who was I to decide what she got! She sings all the songs all the time, in fact she even copies the vabrado in the song, it's sooo cute and pretty amazing too.


I think her face says it all!!!


My attempt at making an Island Princess cake, she was supposed to have peacock feathers, and Abbey had the idea to use the candles as the peacock feathers, it worked pretty well.
I swear I didn't buy trick candles, but those things wouldn't to out!!!
A little frosting anyone?

Abbey and her new Island Princess doll, which did I mention it sings too. Porter carries it around pushing the button non-stop!!! It can be fun!

2 comments:

Sarah Schwartz said...

That cake is tooooooo cute. What an amazing mom.

Anonymous said...

awwwww!!! I miss that little face!!!
Shes so stinking cute!!!