Here is a link to a coupon for $5 off any Tylenol product. I got kids tylenol for .78 cents today, so I think I will stock up and be prepared for the worst, at least in the tylenol area that is.
http://www.tylenol.com/page.jhtml?id=tylenol/news/subpcccoldmed.inc
I will also be prepared with lots of Polly Pockets, here is a coupon for $5 off any Polly Pocket toy. It is straight from mattel. The registers don't seam to like the scanning of it, but Target took it today. I got $16 woth of stuff for $1 it was GREAT!!!!
http://www.mattel.com/pollypromise/
http://i.slickdeals.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=58277&d=1192824404
1 comment:
Hey just checking out your blog...again... promise I'm not stalking- I just noticed the "cute things kids say" section and I love that! what a great idea, I love toddlers! My two boys are so not in the saying cute things stage...
your smart to write it down!
Post a Comment