Is this the cutest picture or what?
If you don't know our little Briley you may not understand, she has hipotonia which means low muscle tone. So for her to be sitting up is so amazing! I finally had to lay her down because I could tell she was getting tired.
She belongs to my sister Janene, she and her 3 youngest came over last week.

Porter had to climb in Brecklin's car seat, then he had me help him stand up and declared
"look I'm a turtle!!!"
I was laughing so hard! He had it all planned out! I thought it was very creative!


And here he is after he lost his balance and fell backwards =)
2 comments:
Briley is super cute. Love her smile. And the turtle that is very creative.
Welcome back to blogland!!! {took ya long enough =)}
Yay go Briley! Haha Porter always makes me laugh. That kid is so funny.
Post a Comment