Our kids had a grand old time in our 'swimming pool' oh it was forever ago but now I'm finally posting it. It was all fun until I took them out front and hosed them off with the cold water hitting them from the hose! I had to rehose their clothes too after they took them off!!! and I washed them 3 times to get all the mud out!!! And of course they were new clothes. well....new to them anyway I scored them at the DI. and how cute is that shirt of Abbey's for $2 and Tucks shorts were only $2. I love good deals!




2 comments:
mud swimming is the best!
{at least when I was little. now it makes me cringe just thinking about it. haha}
Yep i'm with Tami. But they looked like they had a great time. But why does stuff like this always happen in new clothes, that drives me crazy.
Post a Comment