Hey I found the PERFECT shoes we ALL need to ask our families to get them for our Mother's Day presents!!!!! Not only are they very eye pleasing but also very practical!!
The first pair is perfect for running errands and playing at the park with your kids! Chasing little toddlers would never look so great until these babies were put on your feet, plus I bet you could run really fast and definitely NOT fall flat on your face or you wonderful "mom but" or buuuuuut as my sister refers to it as. Check out the traction on these babies!

And this next pair is PERFECT for Sunday!!!!
These baby's will support you as you keep your kids quiet, take out the little one for a diaper change and carry 20 different kind of church bags
I.E. scripture bag, keep the kids quiet bag and don't forget the lesson bag.
These wonderful shoes would support all those things plus keep you looking HOT and comfortable too!!!!!!!!!!!! So let me know what you think of these great finds!!! I told Tim I need some ASAP!!!!

2 comments:
Your too funny. Who wears these. Oh wait a minute I can think of a few people. Crazy...
I kind of like the first pair. I'd actually wear them if the sole was a bit smaller!
Post a Comment