I’ve been tagged by Mindy. The few times I've been tagged by people I like I realize that I could almost just re post theirs and be done, it's fun to see the things that you have in common with other people.
5 fears, 5 joys, 5 obsessions/collections, 5 surprising facts about you. Tag 5 people.
5 fears
1- Losing Tim
2- Fire
3- not knowing where my kids are
4- not having a wal-mart ( now Dani please don’t pass out. My wal-mart is how you described your Target and my Target sucks rocks, the one in Sandy is nice but it’s so far)
5- no chocolate (okay so I guess I don’t have many REAL fears, that’s a good thing though)
5 joys-
1- Family
2- Gospel
3- Friends
4- food- salty, sweet, you name it, depends on my mood.
5- a clean house (well I think that would make me happy, I’ll let you know if it EVER happens)
5 obsessions/collections
1-Paper, I LOVE paper and I love buying it, that’s why I’m on a ban right now.
2- Lately I’ve been into crocheting, I know it sounds nerdy but it’s relaxing and I’ve made some cute hats, I’ll have to post a pic.
3- reading
4- eating
5- trying to get my body into better shape
5 surprising this about me
1- I am the QUEEN of bargain shopping, love love love it. Mindy tried to claim this one but I’m just not sure about that :)
2-I want a house of my own (ha bet that didn’t surprise anyone)
3- I’ve know Tim almost as long as my sister has known her husband and they have a 14 year old son.
4-my nieces and nephews are now older than I was when they were born, this is sooo weird for me.
5-I'm trying to get in better shape (this should surprise ANYONE I know)
I tag Sarah, Kris, Emily, Brooke, Amy & Tracey
1 comment:
We totally need to shop together, I think we both need to share this crown of Barginess'es (sorry not sure how to spell that)
Post a Comment