All Abbey wanted for her birthday was the latest barbie and movie, Barbie and the diamond castle. Now we are serenaded by her singing barbie and her of course singing right along with it. She also got some new paints and paint brushes which she loves and spends HOURS doing. My kitchen table is constantly COVERED in paper! (I don't know where she gets it from)


Here she is already for the presents from her friends. We had 6 little princesses in crowns and necklaces with wands running around the house. They had so much fun just being girls. Tim and the boy vacated after watching her open her gifts. The girls had fun eating, and eating did I mention eating? and watching the new barbie show while dancing around and singing!
Here's an attempt at making a cake look like the barbie she got. I'll get good as soon as she doesn't want princess cakes anymore. She liked it and that's all that matters.
2 comments:
What do you mean you'll get good when she doesn't want princess cakes any more? I would have died for a cake like that when I was a little girl! I thought it looked fabulous!
Oh she looks so cute, I can't believe she is 6 either, these kids grow up way to fast.
I made a Barbie cake for Deidra when she was 3, she got like 12 barbies that year, but the cake was fun to do, I loved it. Your's looks really good, I would still love to get a princess cake, so if she does outgrow it, when she get's older she will like them again.
Post a Comment