Saturday, August 16, 2008

I've been tagged!

Hopefully I'll get to blogging all that we've done lately.... we'll see :)

Dani tagged me and I didn't even know for awhile cuz I hadn't had time to read her whole blog yet, so here we go.....

What were you doing five years ago?
I had 2 toddlers, Tucker 2 (almost 3) and Abbey almost 1. I'm relatively sure that we were doing some kind of remodeling on our old house in North Ogden. And helping Tim finish off his last year of school. Wow how pathetic is that that I can't remember that well?

What were you doing ten years ago?
Tim and I had just been married in Feb. and were getting ready to buy our first house. A major fixer upper complete with the 70's thing going for it. But it was worth all the hard work we put into it and definitely a whole NEW house when we were done with it. And like my mom always said "once you finish it you'll move" and she was right!

Snacks you like: chips & salsa, Dr. Pepper, cheese & crackers, IKEA chocolate, hot tamales, & doughnuts (my sweet hubby took me to Kholer's the other night just to get me some). I love salty snacks!

5 places you have lived:
1. Logan, UT
2. South Weber, UT
3. North Ogden, Ut
4. Lehi, UT
5. Lehi, UT

5 jobs you've had:
1. Sew-N-Save
2. Davis Park Cafe
3. Zions bank
4. Manager of Prometric Testing Center
5. MOM

5 things on your "to do" list:
1. laundry
2. tackle all those boxes in the basement!!! and either chuck it or write down what's in it
3. finish Porter's dino quilt
4. scrapbook (just cuz I want too)
5. did I mention laundry?

If I were suddenly a billionaire I would...I can't tell you the answer to this cuz then it wouldn't be a surprise.... well okay since it will never happen. Send my parents on a mission, pay off every ones houses anonymously. Buy my mom a lavender VW bug just cuz she would be so cute in it. Education for my kids and cousins. Pay someone to do the LAUNDRY!


5 things people might not know about me
1. I have an obsession with buying paper (okay a few of you know that)
2. I'm a computer nerd, well not a huge one, but I can often fix my own and have even built my own computer in the past, and if Tim brings home a new part for my desk top I usually put it in. I'm his mom's personal to go person :)
3. I've know Tim since I was 16, and never kissed him till I was 20. (okay that was a lame one but apparently I'm an open book people and not to exciting of one either)
4. I really can be shy, I know all of you that know me don't believe this, but when I'm out of my comfort zone this is soooo true, which is to often these days.
5. I love being outside with my kids and a good book, too bad I get caught up in the humdrum of everyday life to often to remember to do it.

I 'm supposed to tag other people....Brooke, Emily, & Tracey.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Don'think I forgot about doing this. I've been doing laundry and grocery shopping since we got back. Oh yeah and I had to give a talk today in church. I wish we got to see you when we were in UT.