Aug. 18th
Strike'n a pose.
This was ALL him.
And a pic of the back of his shirt, he's been waiting and waiting to wear this shirt ever since we got it! He has even come out with the whole outfit on to show us a few times :)
And a pic of the back of his shirt, he's been waiting and waiting to wear this shirt ever since we got it! He has even come out with the whole outfit on to show us a few times :)Tim was on his way to work so he dropped him off at the bus stop. He loves leaving with his dad he thinks it's soooo cool.
The night before the first day of school Tim gave ALL the kids a blessing. It was so nice and I'm so thankful for having that in my home. There were things said that I wouldn't even have thought of and were a nice comfort.
The night before the first day of school Tim gave ALL the kids a blessing. It was so nice and I'm so thankful for having that in my home. There were things said that I wouldn't even have thought of and were a nice comfort.
No comments:
Post a Comment