We finally booked our trip! Everyone who knows that we've been planning to go would ask when and I would say hmm don't know. Well now I do! April 22-28 and we are FLYING! So excited about that and so are the kids. Last night we talked about our trip a lot and the kids were so excited they wanted to leave NOW. So I told Abbey she could go now but she had to walk there since our plane tickets weren't for today. And her reply "I don't know where Disneyland is!" I wish I could post her tone of voice too. It was a DUH mom how would I get there if I don't know where it is, not that it would be hared to walk, oh no that was never a concern in her little mind.
2 comments:
That is so exciting! and soon!!!
I am Sarah's sister Maren, and am trying to find out deals for Disneyland trips myself. Sarah said you are quite the deal catcher, so I was wondering if you have any tips you want to send my way about your plans for the Magic Kingdom?
Post a Comment