Friday, April 11, 2008

{UPDATED} Easter

WHEN I FIRST POSTED THIS I PUT THE SAME PICS TWICE, THERE ARE NEW PICS ON THE BOTTOM NOW. THEY ARE REALLY CUTE TOO!!!!


I've put captions by the pictures


These are of our ward Easter egg hunt, Easter Eve, and Egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa Sanders house. You see the Easter bunny came while the kids were reading stories with Dad and I was 'reading a book' in my room. So the kids found all their goodies the night before. What a nice bunny it sure made 9 o'clock church a lot easier. The bunny left through the basement window is all we can figure because I heard a loud noise down there and that's where they found their bike helmets. I was down there when I heard the noise, I had "forgotten" something if you catch my drift.

1 comment:

Sarah Schwartz said...

What a thoughtful Easter Bunny.