Saturday, November 3, 2007
"TORNADO"
Well we had a "Tornado" hit our house yesterday evening, TWICE! The said "Tornado" took a pencil and scribbled all over our nice LCD computer monitor!!! So a "time out" was had and then later .... well I saw new scribbling on the monitor. The first set of scribbles came off with water and vinegar and left a few marks that you wouldn't notice if you didn't know about it. However the second "Tornado" left a bit more damage, there's a few spots of grey still left and definitely some scratches. I know there are worse things he could do but AHHHHH. It sure is a good thing he is CUTE and that we LOVE him!!!! I will try my best to make sure none of you experience the damages of said "Tornado" only the cuteness of the "little man with his own langauge"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can see him doing that!
They are the cutest kids ever!!!
Post a Comment