Wednesday, November 14, 2007

stitch stitch here stitch stitch there

CHEESE




Adventures in the life of Porter continue. He decided to be the first of our children to require stitches today! He only needed 3 of them, He was a true little fighter while they did it, it's a good thing they strapped him down. The nurse said "we have to strap him down" and I said "GOOD!!!"
The kids were running and playing and getting out all their energy and we thought let them run for a minute and get it out of their system, right? Well Porter's little legs couldn't keep up with his body and he bonked on the bottom edge of a book shelf at Aunt Janene's house. We had gone over so Nene and I could swap coloring hair. All I can say is it's a good thing that we hadn't started yet, I don't know what I would look like right now if we had. We just kept saying "we need to start" but I think it was one of those tender mercies that we didn't.

No comments: