Monday, November 5, 2007

A Saturday Out

We called Grandma and grandpa and asked if they wanted to go shopping when they were done with the conference center. Grandpa called us back and said yes
before even asking Grandma hehehe good thing she likes us! So we met them and took them to a park where we made sandwiches and watched the kids run around. It was really fun
The kids had a great time exploring, and it was quite entertaining and nerve racking to watch Porter get really close to the fish pond there. We had a budding photographer, I took the first pic of Tucker and Porter and then I never saw the camera again!!! Tucker did a pretty good job! I guess that's why there is actually a picture of me!

After shopping Porter was tired and fell asleep. We had promised the kids we would ride trax around downtown. But first we got ice cream and Grandma and I stayed in the car

with sleepy head. Then we dropped everyone else off at the trax we were near and picked them up by the conference center where we then left Grandma and Grandpa to get their car. Porter didn't get to ride the train which is a shame I think he would have love it! Plus he woke up soon after we drove to get everyone and screamed the entire time!! The train ride would have much more fun. Overall though it was a GREAT day.


1 comment:

Emily said...

awwww! what a fun outing! your kids are so cute and it sounds like they keep you on your toes! give me a call sometime and we could hit one of the local parks before it snows!!!