Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Crazy hair day

102009_0006102009_0003

Today was crazy hair day at school. Poor Tucker could only color his hair, he wondered what else we could do to it….uh nothing! We used pipe cleaners in Abbey’s and I hoped they would stand up but her hair is too thick and heavy for that so we twisted them into curls. And of course Porter needed green hair for pre-school too! 

 102009_0003

4 comments:

deBBie said...

Awwww...I miss crazy hair day! Cute kids.

Emily said...

i love crazy hair day... Eli had it today and went with spikes and four different colors throughout... :)

I miss you and hope things are going swell! xoxo

Mindy said...

I love crazy hair day. I love the green, that makes it so much more fun.

Pieces of Us said...

Those were the best days in school. Porter reminds me of a little leprachaun with his green hair. hehe