B.O.B. is all I’ve done for the last 2 days and it’s a good thing it turned out as well as it did.
The last picture is my littlest monster dressed as B.O.B.
You made that? That is awesome, good job. Why don't you come live by me & you can make my kids costumes. Then we could hang out more!!
That looks so awesome! My kids loved it... good job Julie.
How fun is that! I love it you, are amazing.
What the #@*#, I can't believe you made that. I was lucky just to feed every body this week. Good thing I have Grandpa to make my costumes.
You are so talented! It looks great!
you are a super star! I wouldn't even know how to begin!way to go... he looks adorable!miss you hope things are good!
That is the COOLEST costume ever! You are so awesome and such an inspiration. Way to go!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You made that? That is awesome, good job. Why don't you come live by me & you can make my kids costumes. Then we could hang out more!!
That looks so awesome! My kids loved it... good job Julie.
How fun is that! I love it you, are amazing.
What the #@*#, I can't believe you made that. I was lucky just to feed every body this week. Good thing I have Grandpa to make my costumes.
You are so talented! It looks great!
you are a super star!
I wouldn't even know how to begin!
way to go... he looks adorable!
miss you hope things are good!
That is the COOLEST costume ever! You are so awesome and such an inspiration. Way to go!
Post a Comment