okay I'm sooo behind when it comes to blogging!
My pictures taken to bogged pictures ratio is really bad, I'm hoping to get caught up some, but I know I will just have to not blog some. Oh I know wipe away your tears it will all be okay ;)
We've done lots of soccer games so far this year with 3 more to go.
Tucker just loves it and he seems to be built for it like his daddy.
For those of you who don't know I used to go watch Tim play soccer way back when we were still in high school.
I like this action shot of Tuck, he almost scored a goal that time too!

He actually did score a goal that game.....the unfortunate part is Tim and I BOTH missed it. Here is the story of why.
Poor little Porter was playing with Abbey in the sand which is 2 soccer fields away. I thought I should go check on them and waited just to long. on my way there Abbey was walking back to tell me Porter needed to go potty. By the time I got to him it was too late, poor kid thought he was in so much trouble. so Tim and I consoled him that it truly was an accident and Tucker came running over and said "I scored a goal did you see it?"
"you scored a goal?" we said in unison
"yeah didn't you see it?" his eyes pleading that we had
"um yeah it was awesome" as if we had been teasing him the whole time.
when he walked away we looked at each other, did you see it? nope, me either.
CRAP
oh well he was happy and does it really matter that he thinks we saw it, I think this is one of those "it's okay to lie to your kids" moments. I sure hope so!


Love that little grin of his!!! it's a good thing to, he's a little stink these days, he's not sure how to act with everyone home all the time, it's been quite and adjustment the last week. Yes we have already had a WHOLE week of summer!!! And I'm TIRED!!!
2 comments:
Congradulations on the GOAL. um I saw it, didnt' you see it?
Love the pictures.
Let's forsure plan a get together for the kids to play, our last day was today.
Julie... Hello my long lost friend! Just wanted to let you know that I still check up on you and your cute little family via the blog world and i think about you often too!! I haven't left a comment for awhile, never a spare minute! Sounds like you are doing swell, I can't believe how big your kids are getting... Porter especially, he is stinkin' cute! Four kiddo's is crazy, but we are surviving and loving our baby! How is Lehi? any moving plans in your near future? We are sticking to where we are until things with the economy get better. Just wanted to let you know that I miss you! take care and keep in touch! xoxo
Post a Comment