Well my baby went to primary!!! Very reluctantly I might add! He was screaming and trying to get out of my arms protesting I no go to primary I go to nursery. That's when you know they are big enough to go to Primary. I was reluctant to let my little guy go, he's always been so behind other's his age. Will I ever stop over protecting him? I'm working on it. His teacher was awesome! I told her what room I would be in and she looked at me while holding my wormy kid and said "oh no he doesn't come to you, he stays with me!" She is a teacher and has background in special ed so she has all sorts of tricks up her sleeve. I was so glad she was his teacher! And after it was all over he had a huge smile on his face and showed me his king hat! He's getting so big! This is the first time that we've had no one either in nursery or close to going there, it's bitter sweet. I guess they all grow up some time don't they.
I guess I should tell abuot our FABULOUS new years eve of just our little family going to Del Taco and then watching "Night at the Museum" together, well all but Porter he fell asleep on the way home from our gourmet restaurant!!! oh we did get chips and salsa from Chili's so that was gourmet. We had fun though and it was nice to just be at home, we feel like we've been running ragid as most of you can probably relate. We didn't stay up until midnight, but Tim and I were close, I guess we are getting old!!! I'm kinda okay with it, a little. I guess if it's going to happen at least I have a best friend to do it with.
oh and I know you are all JEALOUS of where we went to eat. but hey no one complained and everyone was full what more can you ask for with kids!
i will post pics again some day :)
4 comments:
Yep we are getting old, I never make to midnight anymore, my girls all did though.
We have never been to Del Taco.
I got all fancy over here, I had the cutest cookie cutters, and cut out bread and cheese for sandwhiches, then had chips and treat galore. I do love Chili's chips and salsa. We should get the couples together and go out.
I'm so glad Porter has a great teacher. It makes all the difference in sunbeams. We did family game night at home with nachos for New Year's Eve.
That'll be me next year. I was nervous about Alex changing nursery classes. He's only just started to go without any trouble a few months ago, and I was convinced it was because of his teachers. But now I think it was because he finally remembered from week to week that he gets to play with toys at church! (His teachers were great, too. ;) )
We had a fun New Year's Eve--we finally played Settlers of Catan! Yep, I'm not longer a Catan virgin. It feels good--like I've joined the human race, or something.
Dell Taco sounds divine to me!
Poor little Porter, I'm glad he was happy in the end. I can't believe how old he is getting!
Post a Comment