So I was talking with the little guy this morning and asking him where he came from. He had just asked me where I got something and then he asked if I bought it at Wal-mart. So I asked him where he came from. After awhile he understood what I meant and pointed to himself and said "you buy me?" I laughed and told me he came from my tummy. He said he and Tucker came from my tummy and then he looked at me and said.
"I was scared in your tummy."
why I asked
"because you eat me."
oh how do you explain it to a 3 year old. it was pretty funny. We covered the whole Heaven a little bit but eventually just changed the subject cuz he wasn't getting it.
1 comment:
Sorry I forgot to comment on this earlier.
What a cute comment, thinking you ate him. I love how they just want to know everything at this age, and we try to explain it as for them to understand, by that time they just move on like we are nuts for talking so long.
ok, it looks like we are making progress on your family, I see you dad has made a comment...blog people blog. Love you all.
Post a Comment