Thursday, September 4, 2008

Last day of Summer

Okay so I'm such a blog slacker!!! We had such a fun time on the last day of summer I had to go back and post this. Hopefully with more summer belated posts to come!

We decided we HAD to do something out of the norm and fun so we went mini golfng. SO MUCH FUN!!!!! Tim and I finally realized that if we went first we could really play a real game and then let the kids do what they did behind us. It was almost like a date, almost...... besides the few mishaps or adventures that children bring along with them.
Here's a pic of all the kiddies. Tiger Woods they are NOT!!! Although Tuck really does try to play right, it's so fun to watch him.

Here's on of our little Pro. If you click on the pic to enlarge it and zoom in you'll see his tongue sticking out in pure concentration. Just like his mom, and both g'pa's. He also had a ball go in the water, and for once it was NOT becuase he was messing around. If I hadn't seen it I wouldn't have believed it. it bounced through a house and out of it and splashed right on it.


Now this is a good story!!! There was a tunnel that you played through and there were also little peep holes into the hollow inside of the tunnel. Well as any good 3-yr old would do Porter threw his golf ball in through one of the holes!!! And then proceeded to cry when he realized it was gone. Well fortunately or unfortunately (depending on the moment and who you ask) Tim picked up Porter and put him right through the hole. He screamed!!!!! Tim told him daddy's got ya go get your ball. Well I ran to the other hole to see if I could capture the moment and it worked!!! YEAH!!! He ran back to daddy soooo fast after getting his ball. Needless to say he was a bit more careful with it after that.

Here is the tunnel with Abbey striking a pose. She was constantly requesting photo shoots!!!

"Mom take my picture"

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Sounds like you had a great time. I love taking the kids on fun adventures like that.
P.S. where did I go, you deleted me?!, but I do like the new back ground, they have so many to choose from, I love it.

Emily said...

oh, how fun! I haven't been mini golfing in a long time... my boys would love it I'm sure! we miss you guys! I love your background I am in desperate need of an update on mine... and I am only half way through summer on my posts!!!! My goal is to get caught up before it snows!!! tell your kids and Tim Hi!

Elisa said...

OH. I was a Dart... I graduated in 89... when did you go there? I looked around, but didn't recognize anyone... but, I AM old, so that could be the reason... :>