Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dinosaur

RARRRRR
Isn't he scary!!! He is sooo excited about his new costume, not that he knows anything about Halloween. He's just happy to have a new dinosaur/dragon/butterfly costume. He called it a dinosaur butterfly since it had wings, that sure got a laugh out of me!!! They are on sale right now at Navy!!!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh my heck, I totally love this costume. I need to show it to Tyler and if it's on sale why not.
Ya just gotta love a good sale.
I keep forgetting to ask you, how do you put that thing on your blog to know where people are checking you out from?

Brooke said...

He is so cute! He looks like a cozy little dragon butterfly. :)

Elisa said...

You've got me... I have no idea what "corral collection" means...

Elisa said...

Ahh. I was in younguns... I was the first group she ever did. S is "ima10cow" on my family list and L refuses to jump on this wagon.

Too fun! Blogging is a small world eh?? How did you ever figure this all out?

(Do I actually know you, because shame on me if I do.)

Elisa said...

Your brother was fabulous artist back in the day... I can only imagine just how much more amazing he is now...

email me at crazylandblog AT gmail DOT com And I will give you the low down on everyone!!